|Search the Knowledgebase
||Browse by Category
|View Questions by Category
There were 34 questions found in this category:
(Page 1 of 2)
- Can I create user accounts with restricted access?
yes, our paid accounts allow you to create sub-accounts with restricted access to your primary SiteUptime account. You can allow access to edit, create or delete monitors.
- Can I disable my monitoring for a short period of time?
Yes. In your control panel, click on "My Monitors" and "Edit" for the monitor you wish to stop and then uncheck the "Active" checkbox. To re-activate, simply recheck the checkbox. You may also set up a recurring "blackout" or maintenance period if needed.
- Can I display my monitoring reports and statistics via RSS or XML?
Yes, you can display your statistics via RSS / XML. This is available in the "My Reports" section of your control panel panel. Click on the "Summary" link for each monitor and the RSS/XML link is at the bottom of the page.
- Can I get Phone Call alerts to my mobile or land line phone?
Yes, we offer both text (SMS) and phone call alerts. Phone call alerts are only available to USA and Canada.
- Can I have SMS alerts sent to multiple phone numbers?
Yes, you can enter more than one number in the "Add. SMS alert(s)" field with comma (,) like this: 34600564724, 34600564004, 3491561322
- Can I publicly display the current uptime status of my monitors on one page?
Yes, we offer this feature for Advanced plans. You can get the link in your control panel, under "My Reports". In addition, you may set the order in which your monitors are displayed on this page.
- Can I set the email alerts I receive to be flagged as high priority?
Yes, you can do this in the "profile" section of your account control panel.
- Can I set the timeout duration that is used to determine a failure?
Yes, our Advanced and Premium plans allow you to set the timeout period between 15 and 35 seconds. This value will be used to determine if a faiure occurred.
- Can I test your SMS network to make sure I can receive SMS alerts?
Yes, please visit http://www.siteuptime.com/test_sms.php
- Can I use ping to monitor my server?
Ping is an available option for determining if a monitor is active but you must specify within your control panel that you want to monitor your server or web site using ping. This is available only with our Advanced and Premium plans.
- Do you offer a way to display my uptime on my web site?
In addition to the your public reports page, we also offer the ability to add a small icon to your web site which will display your uptime. You can find this in the "edit" section of your control panel for a specific monitor.
- Do you offer Graphical Reports?
Yes, graphical reports are available to our paid users. You may access them from the "My Reports" section of your control panel.
- Do you offer the ability to auto suspend my monitoring for a specific time of the week or month?
Yes, we offer a maintenance or blackout schedule where you can automatically suspend your monitoring. This can be done for a specific period of time daily, weekly or monthly. You can set this up in the "edit" section of your monitor control panel.
- Does SiteUptime have an API?
Yes, SiteUptime now offers an API (based on REST) for users with an Advanced or Premium account. Our API Documentation contains all the information you need to use the API.
- How can I add additional alert email contacts?
This feature is available with our Premium and Advanced Plans only. In your control panel, select "My Monitors" and then "Edit" for the monitor you wish to add contacts for. Add additional email addresses in the "Add. email alert(s)" field separated by commas.
- How can I add more monitors to my account?
Additional monitors are $2 per month per monitor. You can order more by clicking the "Add Monitors" link on the left menu of your control panel.
- How can I add SMS alerts to my account?
SMS alerts are available on our Advanced and Premium plans only and there is a .20 fee for each alert sent. Please submit an SMS credit deposit by clicking "Add SMS Credits" link in your account control panel. You can verify that we support your SMS network by sending yourself a test SMS message ...
- How can I cancel my account?
You can contact email@example.com with your request or click on the "close account" link in your control panel.
- How can I display my uptime reports publicly?
The link for your public reports page is listed in your control panel, under "My Reports" --> "Summary". Each monitor will have a unique public statistics page. You may also show a monitor status page which displays the current uptime status for all your monitors on a single page if you have our ...
- How do I upgrade my account?
Within your account control panel there will be a link labeled "Upgrade". Click on this link and you will be presented with a payment/upgrade form where you can select the upgrades or options you wish to add to your account and submit a payment.
(Page 1 of 2)