|Search Results for ""
(Page 1 of 3)
- What is SiteUptime?
SiteUptime provides website monitoring and reporting
services. Our services are designed to provide any webmaster or website
owner with a fast, effective and automated method for checking the
- What services does SiteUptime provide?
For an overview of our services, please see our services and comparison pages.
- What are the costs for your services?
SiteUptime provides a basic service free of charge. In addition, we offer two paid plans with additional features for a small monthly fee. You can compare all of our plans here.
- Why should I use SiteUptime?
Registration is quick and easy and provides immediate access to our basic web site monitoring services and tools. Our web site monitoring service allows you to verify that your web site is active ...
- Can I use your software on my web site?
We do not allow other sites to run our software but you may link to any of our pages from your site.
- Do I need to download or install anything to use SiteUptime?
No, all monitoring services work remotely from our servers. All you do is login to your password protected member area to use our service. You will be able to view account history details and have ...
- What protocols do you support?
What protocols do you support?
Our free plan supports:
In addition, our premium and advanced pl ...
- Can I get SMS alerts to my mobile phone?
Yes, you must have our advanced plan and there is a charge of .20 per SMS alert. You can verify that we support your SMS network by sending yourself a test SMS message.
- We already have an internal monitoring system, why would we need your system?
The Internet is a node/gateway based system. Your internal monitoring may tell you that a device is broken inside your network or even that the outbound gateway is having problems, but it may not ...
- How can I contact SiteUptime?
Please use our contact form.
- How many monitors can I have?
Our monitoring plans come with the following monitors:
Free Plan: 1 Monitor
Premiem Plan: 3 monitors
Advanced Plan: 6 Monitors
In addition, you may purchase additional monitors for $2 ...
- How do you determine if a server or website is "up"?
Our system checks the server response code from your website or server. If there is no response, our system will verify the failure using an alternate monitoring location and send an alert.
- How far back do you keep monitoring statistics for my account?
Detailed statistics for each monitor are kept for 2 months for our Free Plans and for the life of the account for our Premium and Advanced Plans.
- What is Page Content Monitoring?
This is a service we offer which will allow you to monitor a word or words on a web page. If the word is not detected to be on the page during monitoring, an alert will be sent to you. This featur ...
- Can I create a custom subject for the alerts I receive?
Yes, our Advanced and Premium plans offer this feature. You are able to designate a specific subject for both "down" and "up" alerts.
- Can I use ping to monitor my server?
Ping is an available option for determining if a monitor is active but you must specify within your control panel that you want to monitor your server or web site using ping. This is available onl ...
- Can I set the timeout duration that is used to determine a failure?
Yes, our Advanced and Premium plans allow you to set the timeout period between 15 and 35 seconds. This value will be used to determine if a faiure occurred.
- What physical locations do you monitor from?
We have monitoring locations in the following geographical locations:
New York, USA
San Francisco, USA
- How do you define a Service Monitor?
A service monitor is defined as any device or service you set up to be monitored. For example if you want to monitor http on your web site, that counts as 1 monitor. If you have 3 service monitors ...
- How do I upgrade my account?
Within your account control panel there will be a link labeled "Upgrade". Click on this link and you will be presented with a payment/upgrade form where you can select the upgrades or options you ...
(Page 1 of 3)