|Search Results for "web"
There were 14 questions found for your query:
- What is SiteUptime?
SiteUptime provides website monitoring and reporting
services. Our services are designed to provide any webmaster or website
owner with a fast, effective and automated method for checking the
- Why should I use SiteUptime?
Registration is quick and easy and provides immediate access to our basic web site monitoring services and tools. Our web site monitoring service allows you to verify that your web site is active ...
- Can I use your software on my web site?
We do not allow other sites to run our software but you may link to any of our pages from your site.
- We already have an internal monitoring system, why would we need your system?
The Internet is a node/gateway based system. Your internal monitoring may tell you that a device is broken inside your network or even that the outbound gateway is having problems, but it may not ...
- How do you determine if a server or website is "up"?
Our system checks the server response code from your website or server. If there is no response, our system will verify the failure using an alternate monitoring location and send an alert.
- What is Page Content Monitoring?
This is a service we offer which will allow you to monitor a word or words on a web page. If the word is not detected to be on the page during monitoring, an alert will be sent to you. This featur ...
- Can I use ping to monitor my server?
Ping is an available option for determining if a monitor is active but you must specify within your control panel that you want to monitor your server or web site using ping. This is available onl ...
- How do you define a Service Monitor?
A service monitor is defined as any device or service you set up to be monitored. For example if you want to monitor http on your web site, that counts as 1 monitor. If you have 3 service monitors ...
- My failure log shows "Connection Refused", what does this error mean?
This error means that the connection to your web site or server was actively denied. This
usually results when a web site or server is protected by a firewall or the server
reaches its connectio ...
- My failure log shows "No Route to Host", what does this error mean?
This error means that the TCP packets have no route (path) between our monitoring
location and your server or web site. There are many intermediate
networks through which TCP packets pass before ...
- Will your system follow 301 or 302 redirects?
Yes, our system will follow your 301 or 302 redirects and monitor the resulting web page.
- Do you offer a way to display my uptime on my web site?
In addition to the your public reports page, we also offer the ability to add a small icon to your web site which will display your uptime. You can find this in the "edit" section of your control ...
- My failure log shows "Connection Timed Out", what does this error mean?
This error means that our monitoring system could not reach your web site or server within the time out period. Typically, our system will wait a specified period of time for a response from your ...
- My failure log shows "Unable to Connect", what does this error mean?
This is a generic error which indicates that our monitoring system could not reach your web site or server. The specific reason for the failure could not be determined.