One of our primary providers, Cloudflare, had an outage last night that affected our website and our ability to monitor other websites correctly. We apologize for any false alarms you may have received as a result.
We enabled some new location IP addresses. More details can be found here
and on our FAQ page
We moved over our last group of customers to a new server.
We have switched to our new check locations for all customers. The location IP addresses have also changed.
We moved our website and primary server to a new host. There should not be any negative effects to customers. However, if you notice any issues please let us know at email@example.com.
If you are using a custom sub-domain for your Public Status Page the new IP address to point the CNAME to is 220.127.116.11.
Earlier this morning there were connectivity issues with some of the major internet backbone providers. This caused the alerts to be sent to most customers. It was likely that many visitors could not reach your website(s) during this time. Most of the large data centers / server providers have status messages about this incident. The issues appear to be resolved now for the most part. However it appeared to affect large sections of the internet and was outside of our control.
Between about 6:15am and 10:20am EDT some monitoring checks for a small subset of users were not processed as scheduled. This issue has now been resolved and checks are running as expected.
We sent out false alarms to about 170 customers starting at 1 am PDT and ending at 11 am PDT. These alerts incorrectly stated their websites were down but they were actually up. The issue was caused by server moves and a dropped database table.